HELENA, Mont. (NMB) – Governor Steve Bullock has announced the recipients of over $1 million in Coronavirus Relief Funds awarded through the Montana Agriculture Adaptability Program.
Over 100 businesses received funding, including several on the Hi-Line.
Local recipients in Hill County include (all awards are for $10,000 unless noted otherwise):
- Baltrusch Angus Ranch in Havre ($6,750)
- Dry Fork Farms Tribal Corp. in Box Elder
- Full Bin Farms in Rudyard
In Chouteau County:
- Faltree Farm in Loma
In Blaine County:
- Larry Klingaman in Harlem
In Pondera County:
- A Land of Grass in Conrad ($9,960)
- G & T Farms in Conrad
- Loni Judisch Fine Art in Ledger
In Teton County:
- Conservation Grains in Choteau
- Gollehon Ranch in Choteau
- Tom Maltby in Bynum
In Toole County:
- KW Beef in Sunburst
These grants are designed to provide relief to small and medium-sized food and agriculture businesses in response to the pandemic.