HAVRE, Mont. (NMB) – The Hill County Health Department reported six new COVID-19 cases on Monday.
The cases are:
- A male in his 70s with unknown exposures
- A male in his 50s found through contact tracing
- A female in her 50s with unknown exposures
- Two females in their 40s; one identified through contact tracing and one with unknown exposures
- A male in his 30s believed to have contracted the virus through travel
In addition on Monday, six previously active cases met the criteria to be considered recovered, and one hospitalization was discharged.
Hill County has now reported 118 total COVID-19 cases. 19 are active, including two hospitalizations. 96 have recovered and three have died.