CHESTER, Mont. (NMB) – The filing period for the 2022 Elections has opened, and there are seven different Offices set to be on the ballot in Liberty County.
On the County Commission, the District 2 seat currently held by Joette Woods is up for a six-year term.
Other positions set to be on the ballot (all 4-year terms):
- Clerk & Recorder (incumbent is Davin Buffington)
- Sheriff (incumbent is Nick Erickson)
- County Attorney (incumbent is Robert Padmous)
- Treasurer (incumbent is Denise Wanken)
- Justice of the Peace (incumbent is Holly Fredrickson)
- Superintendent of Schools (incumbent is Kathy Armstrong)
The nomination deadline is 5 PM on March 14th.
Primary election day is June 7th, and the General Election will take place on November 8th.