CHINOOK, Mont. (NMB) – The first of six monthly Farmer and Flea Markets at the Blaine County Fairgrounds in Chinook is scheduled for tomorrow.
Nearly 20 vendors will be on hand, and there will also be a musician jam session during the market for entertainment.
Items that will be on sale include jewelry, food and drink, artwork, plants and bird houses.
Per Fair Manager Debbie Ramberg, here is a list of all vendors signed up as of Thursday morning:
- Trina Crawford will be selling canned goods and hairpieces
- Terry Hotchkiss with Pink Zebra
- Betty Billmayer will be selling homemade pies
- Roy Case with Western Cedar bird houses
- Tracy thorstad will be selling jewelry
- Stephanie Silva will be selling Brazilian food
- Michelle Fleish with Paparazzi Jewelry
- Mindy Walker with Handmade by Mindy/Love Your Skin
- Chad and Mary McKenzie will have plants, eggs, books, goat-feet back massage and inflatables
- Timothy and Titus Johnson with potholders
- Kelly Anderson with The Coffee Trough
- Tony Collings with his artwork
- Michelle Gorecki with MaRecki Sweets
- 4-H with baked goods
- Judgy Drugge with Avon and bedding plants
- Rita Golie with Handmade by Rita
- Angie Fischer with Lemongrass Spa
Vendors will be scattered both indoors and outdoors.
The Market will take place the second Saturday of every month through October from 10 AM-2 PM.
Anyone that hasn’t signed up that is still interested is asked to call Ramberg at 945-3481. The vendor fee is $20.