GREAT FALLS, Mont. (NMB) – The American Red Cross says they are continuing to deal with an emergency blood shortage.
A press release says their blood supply is the lowest it has been at this time of year in more than a decade. This can be attributed to many factors, including the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Many donation opportunities are scheduled for the weeks ahead in order to bring the blood supply back up.
- Havre: December 13th from 10 AM-3:30 PM at Havre High School (900 18th Street)
- Malta: December 2nd from 11 AM-5:30 PM at the Little White Church (21 South 2nd Street West)
- Conrad: December 16th from 11 AM-5:30 PM at Conrad Mission Church (205 2nd Avenue Northwest)
- Shelby: December 9th from noon-6 PM at the Civic Center (669 Park Avenue)
- Glasgow: December 1st from 9 AM-3 PM at Frances Mahon Hospital (621 3rd Street South)
- Hinsdale: December 1st from 12:30-6 PM at Hinsdale Legion Hall
To schedule a donation, visit RedCrossBlood.org or call 1-800-RED-CROSS.