Hill County Commission Approves Agreement with MSU-Extension

HAVRE, Mont. (NMB) – The Hill County Commission convened for their weekly business meeting on Thursday and unanimously approved an agreement for services between Hill County and MSU-Extension for the 2022 fiscal year.

Hill County will pay for roughly 65 percent of expenses, while MSU pays for the other 35 percent. Costs include employee pay, travel and other expenses, and are estimated at roughly $113,000 annually for the county.

Also at the meeting, the Commission approved an amendment to a task order that allows the Hill County Health Department to receive an additional $157,000 in grant funding for COVID immunization services.

The Commission also announced that Susanne Tharp had resigned from the Rural Fire 1 Board, effective immediately. This leaves that Board with just two members, one short of what is needed for a quorum.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Copyright © New Media Broadcasters. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.