CHINOOK, Mont. (NMB) – Candidate filing for the 2022 Election opens on Thursday, and there are six different offices serving Blaine County that will be on the ballot.
For the Blaine County Commission, voters will decide who serves a six-year term in the seat representing District 2. The seat is currently held by Frank DePriest, who is the Commission Chair.
There are six offices with four-year terms up for election. They include:
- County Attorney (incumbent is Kelsey Whitney Harwood)
- Clerk & Recorder/Assessor (incumbent is Tammy Williams)
- Sheriff/Coroner (incumbent is John Colby)
- Justice of the Peace (incumbent is Perry Miller)
- Superintendent of Schools (incumbent is Valerie White)
- Treasurer (incumbent is Tori MacLean DesRosier)
The nomination deadline is 5 PM on March 14th.
Primary election day is June 7th, and the General Election will take place on November 8th.