GREAT FALLS, Mont. (NMB) – The American Red Cross is continuing to urge the public to donate blood as the nationwide shortage continues.
Upcoming donation opportunities include:
- November 9th from Noon-6 PM at Wallner Hall
- Great Falls
- November 3rd from 10 AM-3 PM at Great Falls College
- November 15th from 1-6:30 PM at the Elks Lodge
- Fort Benton
- November 4th from Noon-5:30 PM at the Montana Agricultural Center
- November 8th from 11:30 AM-5:30 PM at St. Jude Parish Center
- November 9th from 9:30 AM-2 PM at the Holiday Village Mall
- November 10th from 9 AM-2 PM at Bullhook Community Health Center, and from 9 AM-2:30 PM at the SUB Ballroom on the MSU-Northern Campus
- November 11th from 9 AM-1:15 PM at Triangle Communications
To schedule a donation, visit RedCrossBlood.org or call 1-800-RED-CROSS.