HAVRE, Mont. (NMB) – Throughout the month of August, Service Officers for the Montana Veterans Affairs Division will be visiting numerous locations in north-central Montana to meet with Veterans interested in applying for benefits.
Those interested in applying for benefits are asked to bring a copy of their discharge paperwork, the DD214, with them.
The August outreach schedule is as follows:
- Wednesday, August 4th at the Shelby Courthouse from 9:30-11:30 AM, then in Cut Bank in Room 19 of the Glacier County Courthouse Annex from 1:30-3:30 PM
- Thursday, August 5th at the New Eagle Shield Building in Browning from 9-11 AM, then in Cut Bank in Room 20 of the Glacier County Courthouse Annex from 1:30-3:30 PM
- Wednesday, August 11th at the Glasgow VA Clinic from 1-4 PM
- Thursday, August 12th at Malta City Hall from 9:30-11:30 AM
- Thursday, August 26th at the Rocky Boy Vet Center from 11 AM-1 PM.
If bad weather exists on days of travel, New Media Broadcasters will provide updated information on the outreach schedule.
Veteran Service Officers may visit other locations by appointment.
Call 265-4225 for more information.